HOLIDAY BOX - TOURTIÈRE
This is not a meat pie, but a real tourtière! In addition to contains potatoes from Île d'Orléans, the crispy crust is full of a generous blend of Quebec meats seasoned to perfection. It is also accompanied by a homemade chutney whose flavors will delight the taste buds!
Made from Quebec products, the box includes
- Tourtière made with a mix of duck legs from La Canardière, pork and beef from Ferme d'Orée as well as potatoes from Île d'Orléans;
- Homemade Quebec cranberry chutney.
- Keep the tourtière frozen.
- Brush pastry with milk or ''dorure''.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hour 30 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- Uncover and bake for another 1 hour.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes and serve.