SUPER BOWL BOX
To make sure you don't miss out on the Super Bowl, plan your gourmet game plan before the kickoff! For the occasion, we've put together a appetizing box for 4 to enjoy while watching the Bengals VS the Rams on February 13th.
Pre-order your feast now for February 12 or 13!
- 12 grain-fed chicken wings with burnt chili and Anicet honey
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 Kalbi short ribs - Koreen BBQ Style
- 8 headcheese croquettes with herb sour cream
- 2 racks of BBQ pork ribs from Rang 4
- Chips with spinach and sour cream dip au gratin
- Caesar salad with bacon
- 4 Hoogan and Beaufort Farmhouse beers (Saison, 4.2%)
Reheat in oven at 450˚ F about 15 minutes.
Short ribs: Brush with excess sauce and reheat in oven at 450˚ F about 15 minutes.
Brioche Buns: Butter the buns and place in a skillet over medium heat. Toast for one to two minutes.
Garnish buns with short ribs and coleslaw.
CROQUETTES & HERB SOUR CREAM
Reheat croquettes in oven at 450˚ F about 10 minutes.
Serve with the herbed sour cream.
Brush with excess sauce and reheat in oven at 450˚ F about 15 minutes.
CHIPS & SPINACH & SOUR CREAM DIP
Reheat dip in 375˚ F oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is browned.
Serve with the chips.
In a large bowl, place lettuce, bacon bits, croutons and Parmesan cheese. Add dressing and mix well.