2 deboned grain-fed chicken breast
If you are looking for a top quality product, this is it. Our boneless chicken breasts will surely satisfy your taste buds. Our birds are plump and succulent and you will never want to go back to the quality of the meat offered by the big retailers. Roasted, simmered, stuffed or on the BBQ, this product is the perfect match for all your recipes.
Our grain-fed chickens come from la Ferme la rose des vents. This family-run business has been raising livestock since 1945 and now specializes in grain-fed, hormone-free poultry, raised according to strict animal welfare rules. The air-chilling technique increases the flavour of the meat and improves the texture all the while yielding tender results. Many years of farming practice combined with an artisanal approach stand behind the irreproachable quality of this product.
Cooking temperature : 74ºC
- Marinate the chicken breasts at least 3 hours before cooking
- Preheat the oven at à 350 ºF.
- Sear chicken breasts in a skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned on both sides.
- Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Finish cooking in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the breasts reach 73ºC.
- Rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.