You have no items in your cart
Being a meaty and flavorful piece, the lamb neck is a great cut for any stew recipe. Try it in your couscous or tagine, it will be the king thanks to its marbling and bone which will bring even more taste.
Located in Saint-Charles-sur-Richelieu, Bergeries Marovine is involved in the production of lambs fed with corn silage and alfalfa grown on their own land. Conscious of raising animals with the utmost respect thanks to their exemplary practices, they have been offering high quality sustainable meat for over 15 years.
Cooking time: 2h at 325ºF
- Thaw the lamb necks the day before in the refrigerator or in water 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Coat the lamb necks in flour.
- In a saucepan, sear over medium high heat on both sides in a drizzle of vegetable oil. Salt and pepper. To book.
- In the same pan, brown the onions (or other vegetable of your choice). Deglaze with white wine.
- Put the lamb necks back in the saucepan and add an aromatic broth of your choice.
- Bake for about 1 hour covered. Reduce oven temperature to 325ºF and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
Curing : jours
Portion(s) : 2