4 Quebec lamb chops
Lamb chops are the quintessential ingredient for an unforgettable dinner or an out of this world BBQ. Cut from the rack of lamb, this fine meat with fatty skin is perfect for BBQ, grilling or searing.
Ferme Lochette has been perfecting its lamb production since 2003. Their lambs are raised without the use of antibiotics or hormones and are fed mainly with organically produced feed from their own land. Scrupulous about raising animals with the utmost respect and ensuring their well-being, Ferme Lochette offers you a sustainable product of very high quality.
Cooking temperature : Rosé - 58ºC
- Remove the lamb chops from the refrigerator and let them temper for about 20 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Sear each side of the lamb chops over medium-high heat until lightly coloured in an oven-safe pan.
- Finish cooking the meat in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the rack of lamb is 56ºC through.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest on a cooling rack for about 5 minutes to allow the meat to gain the remaining 2 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy.