Quebec rack of lamb
The rack of lamb is certainly one of the noblest cuts of meat and the perfect piece to highlight small and large events. Succulent when pan-seared and finished in the oven, the rack of lamb will delight all the foodies that you dare invite at your table!
Ferme Lochette has been perfecting its lamb production since 2003. Their lambs are raised without the use of antibiotics or hormones and are fed mainly with organically produced feed from their own land. Scrupulous about raising animals with the utmost respect and ensuring their well-being, Ferme Lochette offers you a sustainable product of very high quality.
Cooking temperature: Rosé - 58 ºC
- Remove the rack of lamb from the refrigerator and let it temper for about 20 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Sear each side of the rack of lamb over medium-high heat until lightly coloured in an oven-safe pan.
- Finish cooking the meat in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the rack of lamb is 56ºC through.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes to allow the meat to gain the remaining 2 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy.