Quebec beef cubes for braising
For your stews, pâtés and shredded beef recipes, nothing beats these ready-to-cook beef cubes. Made with the front cuts of the beef, the cubes are fatty and rich in collagen; exactly what you need for a moist and tender stew.
We work with local farmers in order to offer you pasture-raised Quebec beef. To assure quality, we choose producers who are conscientious about animal well-being, and focus on raising their cattle without hormones or antibiotics. We offer you beef equivalent to grade AAA or higher at all time. For unique flavour, tenderness and quality marbling, we prioritize the Angus breed.
Cooking tip :
Cooking time : minimum 2h30 at 325ºF
- Take out and temper the meat about 15 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF
- Sear the meat over medium-high heat until your cubes are evenly coloured in an oven-proof pot.
- Add in an aromatic broth of your choice.
- Bring the preparation to a boil.
- Cover and roast in the oven for a minimum of 2,5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.