You have no items in your cart
This uniquely marbled chop from the loin has the remarkable tenderness and flavor of Berkshire pigs. Its full flavor is particularly noticeable when grilled on the barbecue.
Berkshire pork is a very different breed of pork than the ones usually found on the market. This breed of pork is above all chosen for its marbled flesh and the higher pH level which makes its meat darker, more flavourful and more tender than the conventional pork such as the Duroc and the Yorkshire.
We choose to work with farmers that raise their pork on free-range pasture, without growth hormones or antibiotics and with as little stress as possible. This breeding practice focused on respect for the animal's well-being allows for optimal meat quality while promoting sustainability.
Cooking temperature: Rosé (62ºC)
- Take out and temper the meat about 15 minutes before cooking.
- Generously salt each side.
- Sear the meat over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until meat reaches 60ºC, turning regularly.
- Let the meat rest on a rack and wrap it in aluminum foil to get an additional 2 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy.
Quebec Berkshire Pork
Curing : jours
Portion(s) : 2
TO FIND OUT ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS, RECIPES AND MUCH MORE!