Quebec blade chuck roast
Rich and well marbled, our blade chuck roast roast is ideal for braising. You will generate strong emotions by cooking this succulent piece slowly in a well-seasoned broth. All you have to do is revisit your classic family recipes and create unforgettable moments.
We work with local farmers in order to offer you pasture-raised Quebec beef. To assure quality, we choose producers who are conscientious about animal well-being, and focus on raising their cattle without hormones or antibiotics. We offer you beef equivalent to grade AAA or higher at all time. For unique flavour, tenderness and quality marbling, we prioritize the Angus breed.
Cooking tip :
Cooking time : minimum 3h30 at 325ºF
- Take out and temper the meat about 15 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Generously salt the beef shoulder.
- Sear the meat over medium-high heat until evenly browned in an ovenproof pot.
- Add in an aromatic broth of your choice.
- Bring the preparation to a boil.
- Cover and roast in the oven for a minimum of 3,5 hours or until the meat can be easily pulled apart with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy.