You have no items in your cart
Coated with a rich, lightly smoked homemade BBQ sauce, our baby back ribs are slow-cooked to an incredibly melt-in-your-mouth meat. Since they're already pre-cooked, all you have to do is heat them up in the oven while you prepare the sides. Be warned, they are finger-licking good!
Berkshire pork is a very different breed of pork than the ones usually found on the market. This breed of pork is above all chosen for its marbled flesh and the higher pH level which makes its meat darker, more flavourful and more tender than the conventional pork such as the Duroc and the Yorkshire.
We choose to work with farmers that raise their pork on free-range pasture, without growth hormones or antibiotics and with as little stress as possible. This breeding practice focused on respect for the animal's well-being allows for optimal meat quality while promoting sustainability.
Cooking time: 15 min at 450°F.
- Thaw the ribs in the refrigerator the day before or under cold water.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Remove the ribs from the vacuum bag and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush with the excess sauce in the bag.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, until the ribs are nicely colored.
- Serve and enjoy.
Pork ribs, BBQ sauce (ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, yellow mustard, molasses, spices).
Curing : jours
Portion(s) : 2